- Dentons advises Accursia Capital on the acquisition of the European division of Optimas
- Munich—Global law firm Dentons has advised Accursia Capital on the acquisition of selected European companies of the Optimas Group. The acquisition comprises four entities based in Italy, Germany, Be...
- Dentons advised Skanska on a portfolio transaction in Kraków
- Dentons advised Skanska on execution of the final sale agreement of two buildings of the High5ive complex in Kraków. Both facilities, comprising stage II of Skanska’s investment, were acquired by th...
- Dentons announces US COVID-19 50-State Tracker
- Dentons, the world’s largest law firm and the only global law firm operating in most of the countries where there is a significant outbreak of COVID-19, including in the US, today adds a COVID-19 50-...
- Dentons enhances recovery and restructuring capability to assist clients
- Melbourne—To quickly meet increasing demand from its clients, Dentons has appointed commercial litigation Partner, Kon Tsiakis to the Melbourne recovery and restructuring team. Kon brings over 20 y...
- Dentons advises CPI Property Group on the acquisition of the Moniuszki 1A
- Dentons has advised CPI Property Group (CPI), the largest commercial property owner in the Czech Republic, Berlin and CEE region, on the purchase of the Moniuszki 1A office building in Warsaw from the...