- Dentons advises Danyang Investment Group on RMB1 billion SCP issuance
- In July 2019, Danyang Investment Group Limited (“DIG” or the “Issuer”) publicly issued its RMB 1 billion 2019 Series I short-term commercial papers (“SCPs”) with a maturity of 270 days and an an...
- Dentons advised Ningbo Xianfeng New Material on disposal of its shares in an ASX listed company
- Recently, a Dentons team in China advised Ningbo Xianfeng New Material (“NXNM”, stock code: 300163) in relation to its sale of major overseas assets and the related transactions. NXNM sold its 84.35...
- Dentons China Advised CITIC Bank's on Its Successful Issuance of Personal Housing Mortgage Asset-Backed Securities
- Dentons Beijing office advised CITIC Bank Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “CITIC Bank”) on its successful issuance of the sixth term of 2019 Huiyi Personal Housing Mortgage Asset-Backed Securi...
- Dentons advises Guangxi Lvcheng Water Resources Co., Ltd. on private placement of shares
- On July 25, 2019, Guangxi Lvcheng Water Resources Co., Ltd. (Lvcheng Water) announced the issuance results of its private placement of shares. The company issued a total of 147,162,179 shares and rais...
- Dentons lawyer appointed to a compliance management panel of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Sichuan Provincial Government
- With the aim of promoting the orderly management of compliance for the provincial-government-run enterprises and effectively enhancing the level of legal compliance management and risk prevention, the...